Our client is looking to recruit a Document Management Administrator.
• Sort, organise and maintain office records accurately
• Streamline document filing process ensuring availability at all times
• Check all incoming documents and categorise either on the basis of content or alphabetically
• Ensure all new documents are filed and logged properly in the system
• Handle all enquiries related to documents
• Index documents with numbers or codes before filing
• Administer document structuring to ensure easy finding and retrieval when required
• Administer all user requests related to document finding and retrieval
• Maintain the record of the documents filed and removed
• Maintain a log of all outgoing files to ensure documents are returned in time
• Scan all necessary documents and store in electronic systems
• Ideally you have 0-2 years of experience in a similar role
• Strong knowledge in Microsoft Windows software such as Excel or Word will be considered as an asset.
• Ability to work with people at all levels
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
For further details contact us on 758400