BromleySanders provide a bespoke personal recruitment service to candidates of all levels within the finance industry. Awareness of employers’ requirements, in-house knowledge and experience allows us to match professional skills with the right employer.
We offer candidates and client companies unparalleled personal service, confidentiality, and the most ethical professional standards. We understand the needs of the employers and employees at all levels and only select suitably experienced candidates for interview.
The reputation of BromleySanders has been built on in-depth knowledge of Jersey’s job market combined with respect for traditional work ethics and time spent working at a senior level within the financial services industry. Extensive HR experience gained in building successful teams for large Jersey finance companies can now be used for you.
BromleySanders Recruitment Specialists offers outplacement support to staff who are being made redundant from their employment. This service is provided at no cost to the affected employees.
Professional outplacement service includes the provision to the staff of a supportive, independent and highly confidential service. The role of the outplacement consultant is to provide the level of support and assistance that the employee needs or wants in order for them to find their next employment or whatever else it is that the employee wishes to do.
The following list describes the service available to you:
- Providing one to one counselling to individuals, from the earliest time the announcement is made and extending throughout the process
- Focusing on the individual’s strengths and intentions
- Assist in rebuilding morale and self-esteem
- Preparing CV’s with staff which properly reflect their skills and abilities
- Planning job search programmes
- Identifying how best to make contacts to “open doors” with employers
- Using personal contacts to uncover employment opportunities
- Preparing staff for employment interviews to ensure they present themselves in the manner most likely to result in an employment offer
Our commitment to each staff member, once commissioned by the employer and accepted by the individual concerned, is to provide the level of support within the scope described above, whether this is required initially or deferred closer to the time when the staff member is leaving the organisation.